A Saturday morning AWU update from Michael Smith

I was delighted to be able to share my happiness with you yesterday afternoon. - Michael Smith News:

"Yesterday afternoon I just had to let you know that there is tremendous cause for optimism about justice being done in The AWU Scandal. We're not having a baby, I have no specific new information about Craig Thomson, I haven't won Lotto, haven't got a new job - I just wanted to share with you my happiness and reinvigorated faith in justice being done in The AWU Scandal.  I am still surprised that barrackers for the Gillard camp still refuse to countenance the possibility that she is a person of interest in a police investigation. I wrote about that investigation here in November last year and the investigation was confirmed in writing by Victoria Police in early December last year, posted on the blog here. Hedley Thomas's report about Victoria Police presence on the Sunshine Coast to speak with Olivia Palmer (nee Brosnahan) should have confirmed to most reasonable people that something was afoot with police. So let me reiterate something I've often said on this blog.   I remain a fierce advocate for the professionalism and prosecutorial expertise of the Victoria Police."

'via Blog this'

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Is Scott Morrison getting ahead of Malcolm Turnbull in the GST debate?

Prime Minister Scott Morrison under pressure as the question about knowledge of a rape gets embarrassing

Remembering that Labor only lost last time because of Bill Shorten