Tuesday, 11 May 2010

British election: Which party will the next Prime Minister come from?

It's all a bit confusing trying to work out who has won the UK election. The best advice I can proffer is that the Intrade prediction market currently has the Conservatives a 75% probability with Labour at just a tick under 25% and the Liberals 0.2%
Post a Comment