Tuesday, 1 December 2009

Choose your economists


Did you wonder about what the Reserve Bank would do about interest rates today? Some helpful analysis from the internet sites of News Ltd and the ABC at noon:
091201interestrates
A very helpful lot those economists. For the record, the Crikey Indicator at noon was a 23% probability of no rise, a 76% chance of a quarter of a per cent rise and 1% about anything else.
Post a Comment