New anti-sex ministerial standard - Malcolm Turnbull tries to make the best of a bad job

That's what Malcolm Turnbull said but the Owl thinks some translation is needed.
I am terrified by what the next Newspoll will show. If it's really bad my team might sack me.
I tried to get Barnaby to fall on his sword but he told me to get stuffed. If I sacked him he might quit and I'd not have a majority and be forced to an election where I'd lose my own job
I tried to humiliate him into quitting peacefully by telling him I would not let him be the acting Prime Minister while I was away but that didn't work either.
So now I'm pretending that I can put a stop to human nature by announcing a ban on ministers getting a bit on the side in future.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Is Scott Morrison getting ahead of Malcolm Turnbull in the GST debate?

Prime Minister Scott Morrison under pressure as the question about knowledge of a rape gets embarrassing

Making a mockery of Labor Party pre-selections