The political speculator’s diary: No false modesty here. Late acting on my post!

No false modesty here. Late acting on my post!
dollar trades
Click to enlarge
I prefer the explanation that the lads just took some time to act on my post of yesterday.
Anyway there was another modest collect with $82 jumping in which at least put me modestly in front on my interest rate predictions.
The all-time profit on all predictions now stands at $1252.49. (See The portfolio – the record so far for full details).
So far this calendar year we have had a turnover of $700 for a profit of $542).
This blog, as well as being a bit of fun, does have the serious purpose of letting people check my record as a political pundit. I note that not many of me peers are game to keep a score sheet.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Is Scott Morrison getting ahead of Malcolm Turnbull in the GST debate?

Prime Minister Scott Morrison under pressure as the question about knowledge of a rape gets embarrassing

Remembering that Labor only lost last time because of Bill Shorten