Setting the record straight

The Cut and Paste section in The Australian this morning resurrected a quotation about my Crikey colleague Mungo MacCallum suggesting that when he was depressed he drank “to the point where I think it’s endangering his health - a least a bottle of wine a day.” One bottle of wine a day? That’s not the man I remember from the old Parliament House. I can assure you that when I used to lunch with Mungo we would have one bottle each before even starting lunch. Surely the paper will publish an apology forthwith.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Is Scott Morrison getting ahead of Malcolm Turnbull in the GST debate?

Prime Minister Scott Morrison under pressure as the question about knowledge of a rape gets embarrassing

Remembering that Labor only lost last time because of Bill Shorten