Friday, 28 August 2009

Crikey Indicator says Democratic Party to win


The Crikey Election Indicator based on the prediction markets has the opposition Democratic Party of Japan as a 70% chance of victory at this weekend's Japanese election with the current governing Liberal Democratic Party a 30% chance. The opinion polls and the pundits in the Japanese press suggest that the DPJ should actually be shorter which is remarkable given that it has been in government for only 10 months in the last 50 years.
Elsewhere the Crikey Indicators have Labor now at over a 70% chance in Australia and Angela Merkel a 90% chance of remaining Chancellor in Germany.




Post a Comment